The deck is done! However, I did a bit of analysis of my progress on this project and the hardware aspects are hitting a bit of a wall; I am spending more and more time manufacturing while less and less is spend on actually learning and acquiring new skills.
Thus; I am panning on debugging the rest of the electronics, and writing code for the batter management system, but put a hold on the rest of the project until I make enough money to pay someone else to manufacture for me, or if I decide this can make a viable business.
In conclusion, ill leave it as something to work on whenever i'm bored. For now I got a few business ventures I want to take a look at ;)
Test battery pack, tab welded with Keen Lab's kWelder unit (seriously high quality product for only ~200$) https://www.keenlab.de/index.php/shop/
It seems I might have a little too much noise coming in from the digital side of circuit, so I'll see what i can do to mitigate that. Might have to order new PCB's...
Down the software rabbit-hole we go!