1. Home screen display.
2. If any pushbutton is pressed, go to Main Menu.
3. There are 4 options in Main Menu: Campaign, Deathmatch, Help, Exit.
4. Options can be selected using up-down joystick functionality.
5. Selected option can be entered by SELECT Key (X-Key).
1. This mode has 4 levels.
2. Enter any option using joystick & SELECT Key.
3. After level is selected, a level description is loaded from where Play mode can be invoked.
4. BACK Key (Y-Key) is used to go to Main Menu.
1. This is a special map where face-off beteen foot soldiers takes place.
2. Play mode can be loaded to start the map.
1. Play instructions are loaded on the display.
2. User can go back to Main Menu by selecting Y-Key.
1. User is taken back to Home screen.
1. X-Key is used to select different units.
2. Y-Key pauses the game and asks whether the user wants to quit the game.
3. Joystick is used for movement of each unit.
4. The enemy AI is built in such a way so as to detect weakest enemy in range and follow/attack them.
5. The player only need to move the units at correct locations to win the game.
6. The player is free to design effective battle formations with the available units.
7. The level ends whenever a side loses all of its units.