What makes it special?
The smallest USB to UART working at low voltage, perfect for debug your FPGA or low power MCU projects!
Thanks to the voltage translator SN74AVC1T45, you can use a UART port down to 1.2V. The voltage levels of TX and RX are the same of your target board power supply. This means that it doesn't matter if your board is working at 5V or 3.3V or 1.8V, the logic levels are always correct!
- FTDI FT230X: baud rates from 300 baud to 3 Mbaud
- Compatible with Windows, Linux and MAC
- Size of 36 x 13mm
- Working at 1.2V up to 5V
- TX and RX LEDs indicators
- Micro USB connector
- Standard 2.54mm 4 pins female header
- Protected by a transparent heat shrink sleeve
We prepared a photo where there are our three different product, Debug Board Splittable Isolator (on the left), Debug Board Isolator (in the middile), Debug Board with Voltage Translator (on the right):