So, my showerhead holder broke. Or to put it more correctly, it has been broken a long time. It will just slip from time to time. This was unbearable. It was time to once again call upon the ehm.,, maker of slightly useful things (sometimes)! As I called upon my self to fix this problem I found out that the most time effective way to fix this problem would be to glue 3dmodel a new one and 3d print it! I started to model it in fusion 360 and printed it first in two parts. The first print was made in abs plastic. Although it did print out I had some problems with lifting and abs not being that strong of a material. I glued the two pieces with epoxy glue. The epoxy worked marvelously. The abs... did not. I Consulted with 3dnet.no and found out that polycarbonate would be an ideal material. And it sure was! It was very strong and was easy to print out. Success!