03/21/2018 at 00:54 •
The robot has a manipulator with 4 degrees of freedom. All rotary axes are controlled from the 2.4 GHz transmitter. In the following video we can see how the robot grabs and lifts a screwdriver and a wheel from the floor.
02/06/2018 at 12:21 •
Currently I'm developing a dedicated application for 6WD security robot. This app providing the following functionality:
- preview and record the image in real time
- detecting moving objects
- marking detection zones
- automatic sending of alarm notifications
I'm using Python, OpenCV and TensorFlow when creating and testing this software.
02/05/2018 at 01:49 •
The view from the wifi camera is displayed on the smartphone and from the fpv camera on the laptop.
Cameras used in the project:
1. RunCam OWL Plus - https://goo.gl/4fSgZ5
2. XiaoMi YI Wifi camera
01/23/2018 at 15:05 •
Due to winter conditions in my area, I decided to do field tests in a nearby forest. How did it go? See for yourself ;)
01/16/2018 at 08:48 •
The first tests of grasping and moving an object based on a camera view. The inspection robot is remotely controlled from a safe distance by the operator.
12/30/2017 at 22:58 •
Tests of a 6-wheel robot in rough terrain. Overcoming obstacles at different speeds.
12/28/2017 at 19:20 •
The above video shows the first tests of 6WD robot in my room. This robot is able to carry a load of several kilos very easily, on the video it transports 8 bottles of water equivalent to 12 kg. The robot can also easily overcome various obstacles encountered on its way. The speed of the robot is regulated in its full range via a 2.4 GHz transmitter.
The parts needed:
1. DC 12V 180RPM High Torque Gear Reducer Motor - https://goo.gl/UtnKRi
2. Tires HSP 1:10 Monster Truck - https://goo.gl/vtCiwX
3. Arduino mega 2560 - https://goo.gl/G5MxXs
4. VL53L0X Laser ToF Sensor - https://goo.gl/PpStN2
5. 5500mAh 3S 45C Lipo Battery -- https://goo.gl/N3tUf9
6. Stainless Steel Power Push Button Switch - https://goo.gl/ScvF9J
12/15/2017 at 11:15 •
Automatic gripping of an object that has been detected by the VL53L0X laser sensor. Depending on the distance in which the object is from the gripper, it closes or opens so that it can easily grab the object.
1. VL53L0X Laser ToF Sensor - https://goo.gl/PpStN2
2. CJMCU-219 Current Monitor Sensor Module - https://goo.gl/dmRR5c
3. Digital Servo - https://goo.gl/Mgt8Xh
4. Arduino mega 2560 - https://goo.gl/G5MxXs
5. Robot metal gripper - https://goo.gl/uLgSp3
6. Breadboard - https://goo.gl/eeKuiu
Source code: link
12/03/2017 at 23:47 •
Just a quick instruction how to connect the RunCam Split camera and get preview from it on the mobile device like a tablet or smartphone.
- 12/03/2017 at 18:22 • 0 comments