- Wire the project according to the fritzing diagram.
- Use a gen4-PA board, to connect the display to the PC .
- Download the project code here.
- Open the project using Workshop 4. This project uses the Visi Environment.
- You can modify the properties of each widget.
- Click on the “Build Copy/Load” button.
- Connect the display to the PC using uUSB-PA5 and a micro USB cable. Make sure that you are connected to the right port. Red Button indicates that the device is not connected, Blue Button indicates that the device is connected to the right port.
- Now click on the “(Build) Copy/Load” button.
- Workshop 4 will prompt you to select a drive to copy the image files to a uSD Card. After selecting the correct drive, click OK.
- The module will prompt you to insert the uSD card.
- Properly unmount the uSD Card from the PC and insert it to the uSD Card slot of the display module. The image below must appear on your display after completing the steps above.