We were lucky enough to get this project into the semifinals of the 2018 Hackaday Prize!
Because this was the last of the 5 challenges it means that I now only have a few days to prepare for the final round...
There is a list of things that I need to do for you guys and not a lot of time (particularly with my work load here at SpaceX).
1. Write up a full schematic / block diagram of the hardware
2. Draw an updated flow chart of the state machine
3. Show block diagram of the Reason Synth (and upload to files)
4. Write build instructions
5. Write initial checkout / power on procedure
6. Last but not least, make a new 2-5 minute video better describing my project.
Peace of cake.