I finally got around to fixing a bug in the ZAMN hack that was allowing multiple coins to be registered sometimes when it should have only been a single credit.
I also got around to converting the source code to work with the xkas-plus assembler. It's muuuch better than regular old xkas, and it's also got the best features that were left out of byuu's bass assembler. So, I like it the best at the moment. :)
I'm working on a plan for implementing difficulty settings. This will mainly focus on the number of weapon pickups and the amount of lives gained per credit. I will try to replace all instances of 1-ups on all levels with a different item.
I've got to think of things to use the extra Super Famicade jumpers for. Currently, I've only got plans for the jumpers on the Player One side of things. This means I've got 3 more bits and 7 potential options to be utilized... I have no ideas.
Here's the github link to the changes: