A quick rundown of the features:
- ATMega32U4 MCU.
- Full Arduino IDE support, with easy to use libraries for interfacing with the onboard hardware
- AD9838 16MHz DDS chip.
- 16MHz 2.5ppm temperature compensated crystal oscillator for an extremely stable frequency reference.
- Output sine and triangle waves from 0 to 2MHz at with controllable amplitude and DC offset between +-3v.
- Integrated support for frequency-shift and phase-shift modulation.
- Output logic level square waves at up to 8MHz.
- Frequency counting for input signals of up to 6MHz.
- Envelope/peak detection for measuring sampled/return signals.