07/23/2015 at 19:43 •
- Extensive changes to reduce SRAM usage
- Removed need for extra timers
- Added write access flag to object dictionary entry callback
- Added LED blinky code
- Wrapped all in one easy to use Arduino class
03/31/2015 at 18:53 •
I have now a first working prototype of the AGCON board with DHT22 temperature and humidity sensor, BMP085 pressure sensor and supply voltage measurement and timed 12V switch working and connected to openHAB.
Source code is messy but should serve as starting point for CANFestivino library: https://github.com/jgeisler0303/AGCON/tree/master/Software/CANopenSlave.
03/07/2015 at 21:19 •
- Implemented full support for PDOs (Tx and Rx), SDOs (expedited only), NMT heartbeat (with auto start), sync master
- Implemented support for all numeric CANopen data types (no strings yet)
- Started implementing tests
A test setup with an RPi running openHAB and fitted with a home-made CAN bus shield, connected to an Arduino programmed CANFestival CANopen device with some sensors is on the way.
02/20/2015 at 07:35 •
A pre alpha version of an openHAB (open home automation bus) CANopen binding is now on github (see link to the left).
This binding allows to integrate the openHAB home automation server, e.g. running on a Raspberry Pi, into the CANopen network, enabling easy configuration of logging, web access, cloud integration, automation rules and scripts and all the good stuff.
02/20/2015 at 07:30 •
A pre alpha version of an Arduino CANopen library based on CANFestival is now on github (see link to the left).