Milwaukee was a disaster.
I thought I had to scavenge some parts from M1 to make M2 work, so M1 did not make the trip.
M2 then failed as a bad step-stick was pulling down on the 3.3v rail just enough to make everything freak out. It took me until half-way through the second day of the show to discover it as it was acting like a software issue.
When I finally found the bad step stick and replaced it, I had two different paths in Machinekit both driving extruder heat. The hot-end suddenly turned on and cooked itself before I noticed it.
Some flailing then ensued in an attempt to resurrect it, but I could not adequately cool the hot-end without my machined cooling channels. PTFE does not conduct heat well enough to be a heat sink even when filled with water. I pretty much finished it off with my flailing.
Oh yeah.. I built a new one!
Six color, lighter combined end effector/print head, counterbalanced stepper carriage, simpler construction, and gorgeous.