Here are my goals for this project.
- The enclosure must encase the printer, filament spool, and power supply entirely. That means four walls, a ceiling, and a door. I can do without it having a floor.
- The enclosure must contain the printer within its full range of motion. In other words, the print bed must be able to freely move all the way back and forth without hitting the front or back walls.
- The interior of the enclosure should be lit. You know, for cameras.
- It should be moderately well insulated.
- As cheap as possible while still be structurally sound.