First full day I had to gather my notes and get things in code. So far so good. I expect a stable release sometime this week. If you head up to the github (https://github.com/tomhiggins/anyfesto) you can check the progress. Any idea, typo corrections or thoughts are welcome.
- Simplified the setuo to work with no pull from Piratebox
- Captive Portal, web server, vlc and the infrastructure for that is all working
- I checked with two tablets, a phone and my desktop, all got connected to the ssid, got an IP and were able to be redirected to the web page
- File Section in place, need to add the USB stick
- VLC is streaming the test msg over and over
ToDo when I wake and and grab coffee
- Mount and Document the USB stick
- Hook in IRC and Irc Web Interface
- Hook in Mumble
- Hook in Kiwix
- Work up the autoinstaller bash file, test it.
- Make a Video Walk Thru to document all that is working
 I love Piratebox and all the folks who work on it. For this project though I need something that when changes wont stop other parts from working. Captive Portal is handled from dnsmasq. Text Chat is being handled by Qweb, a web browser based irc front end and HybridIRC on the backend .