I finished modding the powerbank, i had to extend two wires (blue and red wire) and cut a metal tab in half and solder a wire (the white wire) between them.
As you can see in the photo, everything is layed out much better now.
Everything still works and i'm still alive :D.
I used electrical tape on the batteries to cover all the exposed metal area's and it also keeps the wires secure.
I'm not sure what i'm gonna do about all the USB wires, using regular USB cables will take up allot of space but i'm not so excited about wiring them manually.
(I needed to solder some extra wires to the PiTFT (for extra GPIO access) because the PiTFT takes up too much GPIO pins. These will be connected to various buttons)