The Dpad PCB that i took out of the SNES controller stopped making good contact, i think i spilled some superglue on it or something. Nothing to worry about, i just etched a new board as replacement.
Here are some pictures of the process :
(This picture is taken after the photoresist developer. I tried 3 different designs each with different line-thickness. The middle one turned out to be the best choice)
(Keeping the etchant warm au-bain-marie style)
(A few minutes into the etching process, parts of the copper are already etching away)
(Finished product. I'm in dire need of a new printer so it didn't came out perfect, but it's good enough)
All that's left to do is drill holes, solder it to the portable and hope it works.