The current plan is to get as good hobby cnc machine as possible within the arbitrary budget of approx 300 EUR (electronics + mechanics, PC not included in the budget). Nothing is exactly written in stone but the general idea is a "bang for buck" machine.
What I want it to do.
(1) Accuracy of about 0.01 mm as a general goal if possible.
(2) Ability to set machine zero precisely (intend to use a USB microscope for setting zero in work-space)
(3) For the dremel-mill a tool length probe for z-axis plus "home" switches (at least) for repeatability. Probably also limit switches for safety.
(4) Reasonably rigid construction.
(5) Different tool options - reasonable power diode laser (more than 2W) + dremel for a start. Pen mount for initial testing + usb microscope also. Possibly all that attached at the same time for making it easy to do different projects.
(6) Reasonably safe to use (if you can say so for a cnc machine that cuts something on program).
(7) Good enough working area and as small as possible external dimensions around that working area.
Would you sell this with only the motors any mechanical parts and the plexi structure?
I do not want or need the control electronics and heads (dremel, laser etc) as I have a implementation in mind with slight differences on those parts. I do need the support parts for the heads though...
If you wish to sell the parts mentioned ready for assembly please contact me at: jhjribeiro79 AT yahoo DOT com