ARF is an attempt to feed may aging Basset Hound without having to get up at the crack of dawn. (He's kind of an asshole about food.)
- Shall hold an entire 30 lb bag of dog food.
- Shall dispense a reasonable portion of food on a schedule. (2 feedings per day)
- Shall not jam, malfunction, overfeed, spill or otherwise encumber my day in any way. (I told you so adverse engineering. )
- Shall have manual over-ride feed button to bypass go-fast engineering and spaghetti code. Used for when the pizza guy shows up (activate canine diversion command) ACDC.
- Shall report hopper food level to webpage and debug screen.
- Shall report IP address to webpage and debug screen.
- Shall report perceived time to webpage and debug screen.
- Shall have wifi connectivity.
- Shall not "look like a total piece of shit." (Spousal scope creep, DFW, Design for Wife, CX, UX)
- Shall be constructed out of common lumber with minimal cuts. (Modeled using 1x12's