Hello everyone, how are you doing?
As I advance in the weather station project, I get myself in need of a couple more parts to make it happen. Three weeks ago I won $50 from #HadPrize to make PCB's on OSHPark; I have now finished the "revision 1" of the PCB's and will soon post pictures of the product's new design.
Also, as you have seen in the last couple of updates, I have made some crucial live tests on the hardware+firmware in a real-world application. I have also posted some charts of the .CSV data the station saved to the microSD card.
This week's prize from hackaday is $50 in 3D-printed parts, and I guess it matches my needs for giving a huge final GO to my weather station!. I am also now finishing the 3D case design on "123D design" software.
All that said, you guys can make sure I will run for the "Best product Design" on the #2015HackadayPrize !! .