Team members can decide which part they want to work on:
- A blower to produce pressurized air. The pressure is low, only a few centimetres of water, but it needs to be super quiet, because the patient will be sleeping while the blower is running.
- A flow monitor. It is necessary to monitor and record flow, to ensure that the patient is being effectively treated by the device.
- A pressure control loop.
- A tube from the blower to ...
- ... a face mask of some sort, to introduce the pressurized air into the airway.
- Software for collecting data for examination in analysis software like Sleepyhead or onkor.