The scope of this project is to design and build a Tiny Library that will be able to securely store and supply books, electronics kits, and other educational resources to humans.
(Stuff) = anything the eTinyLibrary can hold. Books, electronics (components, development boards, ect...)
Some preliminary features:
- Electronic lock that logs users usage
- (Stuff) log that notifies members of (stuff) available in the eTinyLibrary
- App(lication) that encourages users to leave (stuff) reviews, and discuss materials, as well as notifies users of (stuff) availability and new (stuff)
- Crowdfunding for (stuff) community would like added to eTinyLibrary
- Modular design to allow add-on of more eTinyLibrary modules
Some ideas for expansion:
- Public Library or MakerSpace version to house a variety of electronics/software learning kits that cover a range of topics from programming, software, hardware, electronics, and more.