Shortly after moving into our home the Lazy Susan broke. After spending a few months trying to locate a replacement part, without success, I decided to attempt to replace the part with a 3D printed part.
Unfortunately, I didn't have a 3D printer at that point but had exposure to it from a friend that had purchased one a few years back. It took some time to convince my better half that I could use a 3D printer to fix the Lazy Susan. I received a Folgertech Kossel 2020 Delta Printer Kit for Christmas.
After many hours of assembly and calibration I started working on measuring, designing, and modeling the replacement part. To make the part as printable as possible, the design required three parts printed out of ABS and welded together using acetone.
The part was installed early 2016 and two years later is still holding up to daily use.