I've been working away at my ESPLux a lot recently as you can see. My plan is to send off three ESPLux units to compete in the 'Best Product' category. Who knows how I'll go, but one thing is for sure, I plan on giving it a good crack. Sending stuff from Australia over to the US can be sketchy at best, so I want my ESPLux boxes to have the best chance possible at making it over in one piece.
So I figured I should box them up, not in any box, but a little producty package thing. Here are a few pictures of my first one. This is my first attempt at any kind of papercraft, so bare with me! I made the base box first, followed by the lid, and it sure does show. Hopefully by number 3 I'll have it down pat.
I just filled the box up with some foam I had laying around. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it) it is that pluck type foam. This means it is hard to get a decent fit. I'll play around with this some more I think. Looking at the picture makes me realise how much more work I have to do before August ...