Congratulations to all the top 10 finalists, you well deserved it!
We've had a bit of a break, and will be progressing our experiments a little more leisurely for the next while.
Next task is to deal with power issues. I need to do some repairs and design a more reliable power feed, so we can deploy a reliable operational sensor in time for harvest to see how it compares with actual working measurements. By the end of things we were having a lot of trouble with nodes crashing and having to drive out and cycle the power, yet working fine in the lab. I put it down to overloading the regulator in the USB converter, which was not really the best solution by a long shot, but we ran out of time to do it properly.
As part of evaluating the microcontroller architectures we used, I may have a spin off soon too