The hardware used is almost the same as most 3D printers: Arduino Mega + Ramps 1.4 + Marlin firmware.
The software used is a Processing sketch. This sketch does all the necessary work.
- Show an intuitive graphic interface
- Read the image
- Performs the separation of colors according to the CMYK scheme.
- Transforms each color into a drawing formed by lines according to the concept of - - - - crosshatch, but through its own algorithm.
- Transform each line into coordinates. (start and end of the line)
- Transform this information into GCODE.
- Send the GCODE to the machine through the serial port.