- Built with Open Hardware components: Arduino with Touch and Bluetooth shields.
Pre-programmed with One-Touch keyboard that allows input by swipe gestures with one finger (or similar touch surface).
Operating System independent. Works with both desktop computers and tablet, mobile devices.
2.8" TFT touch screen for easy configuration and One-Touch keyboard training tutorials.
3D Printed case with clamps for bedside use or attachment to wheelchair. Could be also customized for individual use.
Powered by rechargeable AA batteries.
New features could be added by loading programming scripts.
Additional Non-Accessibility Uses:
- Assign hot-keys to launch frequently used programs or commands.
- Device could be used as environmental control device.
- With some modifications, this device could used as touch interface in Open Hardware Internet of Things (IOT) projects.
This is project made possible with the support of these people.
- Sofian Tallal, Product Design
- Leo Jofeh, Electronics and 3D Printing
- Jack Russel, Electronics
- Nelson Rodrigues, Innovation and Strategy
- Kerou, Sponser