Steps to Implement or Execute Code Located on the Project Page
- Connect the myRIO to a PC via USB.
- Power the myRIO either by connecting the power supply that comes with the myRIO or using an external battery.
- On the PC, open 'Main.VI' found under the myRIO and make sure that you have the correct port selected. This will be dependent on what port you have used to connect the GPS module to.
- Run the 'Main.VI' which will automatically deploy to the myRIO.
- Run the 'Mission Control.VI' on the host computer.
- When the myRIO is ready to begin logging data, 'LED 0' on the myRIO will light. To begin logging, press 'Button 0' which will begin the acquisition. 'LED 0' will turn off when it starts.
- When the accelerometer detects a pothole, a marker will be placed on Google Earth and the position will also be logged in a data file stored on the myRIO.