Considering the painting, i love opaque black color combined to chrome yellow so the first thing i decided to do, was to repaint it.
Considering the total weight of the drone for the FC40 addiction, i suggest to remove useless plastics combining all things with rubber-bands to save as weight as possible.
Considering the wallet, the purchase cost was:
- Syma X5C Drone: 89,00 euro
- DJI FC40 WiFi 2.4GHz Camera: 59,00 euro
- Extended antenna for TX: 3,00 euro
- Android 4,3" Tablet for FC40 App: 29,00 euro
- Smartphone holder for bike: 3,50 euro
- Opaque Black Spray Paint (for body): 3,50 euro
- Chrome Yellow Spray Paint (for propellers): 3,50 euro
- Hackaday adhesive: 1,00 euro
Total: 191,50 euro.
Not bad considering the quality of both drone and DJI camera.
Have a good hackaday!