I have been working on TYOS over the past week and have fixed many bugs and added a couple of new features.Bugs Fixed:
- Long distance calling now accepted by call app
- Apps automatically exit when phone detects incoming call
- Messages are no longer accidentally considered calls
- Battery percentage properly extracted
- Overall cleanup of code
- New Power app! Instead of instant shutdown when power app is opened, a small menu with options to shutdown, logout, or cancel appears. Logout is great for developers.
- Reception of sms messages! Before you could only send sms messages, but now receiving them is possible thanks to the redesigned messaging app.
- Contacts! Incoming messages will now associate names with numbers. Contacts are handled in the
/home/pi/tyos/configure/contacts.confCreate the directory and file and then add a line with this format:
- Low battery warning! When your phone's battery drops below 30% a warning appears on the main screen.
--versiontag. Use this when running http://main.py to get your version of TYOS. Automatic update checking coming soon
TYOS is still under heavy development so check back soon for updates!