The first big project with my new CNC mill.
Here is the first assembled version. But it is still very unstable.
I found a simple solution for connecting the parts together. A rod made of beech with a milled plywood lid...
The individual parts fit very well together! ;-)
The first parts are milled on my new CNC mill! ;-)
For the CAM (translation of the design to the machine readable G-code) I am using Estlcam. This is a favorable software for this stuff.
Currently I have no idea how to connect the parts together. But this will apear later...
The design is ready so far. Because I am a big fan of open source software, I decided to take FreeCAD. This is a great tool to design things in 2D and 3D!