Well, it's been a while.
But I decided to finally put together a new release. There aren't any big news or changes. To be honest what pushed me to finally create a new release is that I forgot to move the "downloads' section from the bitbucket before they axed the mercurial repositories and as a result got a lot of mails/comments from people around to world. Sorry.
Here are some changes that come in v0.11:
- command line options thanks to Mehmet Aslan
- "value tracker" that displays the sample values under cursor
- "Text View" panel to display read values
- Gain and Offset to adjust input data
- An experimental "Bar Plot" widget
- added icons for Windows
- recorder timestamp format
- decimal precision setting for recorder
- port read statistics
- many fixes
Linux AppImage (Ubuntu Trusty based, should work on anything newer):
Windows 32 bit (should work fine on 64 bit windows):
Important: I didn't have time to test either of these images. Please let me know if you have any problems with them.