I uploaded the first video here: https://www.youtube.com/WHtp4eljuDY
There have not been any updates for the last month or so because life has been getting in the way of my projectin. Sorry about that. But I have tried out the electronics and written some code. And in doing that I found that my sensor is not really all that sensitive to the stuff I'm trying to measure, PM2.5 at reasonable levels. I tend to get readings around the lower limit of its resolution unless I do something like blow the dust off the top of my computer at which point the readings jump up to more substantial values. At least that shows that the sensor works for for something. I've read up on better sensors for this application, but they tend to be very expensive, complex devices.
Fear not. Supposedly this sensor is good for things like pollen, smoke and house dust which are also a problem for many people, so I'm going to keep trying with this sensor.
By the way, if you want a very simple bit of code for using this sensor with arduino, this works: https://github.com/shlonkin/AirFilter/blob/master/AirFilterMain.ino