Firmware is complete (assembly language), at least beta version. Works great, but testing is still in progress.
Source filea are available at http://www.voja.rs/PROJECTS/npr.htm
By the way, to keep your passwords safe in this unit, you should...:
- Never click on "Remember password" option when your browser asks you
- Never leave this hardware unattended in the group of people
- All the passwords are in MCU Flash, don't keep them anywhere else, except on the backup paper
- If you use it on some public computer, change the password when you arrive home
- Scan your computer for Trojans frequently, as the only drawback of this approach is possibility that some Key Logger or similar spy program is installed in your computer.