- Flash the flash.mcs into your Pano G1 using iMPACT. Warning: This will overwrite the SPI Flash content (like original firmware) back it up if you wish to restore back.
- Format a USB thumb drive to FAT16 or FAT32, put game files (*.gb) into the root directory, plug it into the Pano G1.
- Find a USB HID compliant controller (like DualShock 4), plug it into the Pano G1.
- Power on the Pano G1 and follow the on screen instructions.
- If you encounter issues with USB (showing lots of NACK on screen), try reboot the PanoG1 (pressing the button) or try another USB device.
There are lot of bugs. Feel free to open up issues in the GitHub.