1. Fix major bug in driver which had gone unnoticed. Word offset given to read/write routines was buggy.
2. Improved user library. Previously pru cores booted when remoteproc driver was probed. Now user has pruss_boot ( "fw_path" , PRU0/PRU1 ) and pruss_shutdown(PRU0/PRU1) routines to independently handle power to each core.
3. Able to register virtual device with vrings using remoteproc.
4. Better example application in which ARM writes 2 values to pru memory
-> interrupts pru 1 -> pru 1 adds 2 values and writes result to
new location -> pru1 sends interrupt to ARM -> ARM validates
1. Have lagged behind a bit while trying to understand the intricacies of vring communication. Need to cover up.
1. Finish and wrap up vring based message passing from both ARM and PRU end.