When my mom's watering can head broke, I decided to try to print it as she really like the can. When it came to trying to do this, there were several challenges. The first was the holes. I had to do a thinly extruded sweep in solid works, then extrude cut the holes in the right pattern. The next was the threading for the neck. It was very hard to measure as it wasn't standard. then when it came to printing, the head had to be hollow, but I had to be able to easily clean out support material. To solve this, I settled on a 30 degree tilt. After a couple iterations to get the neck size and threading perfect, it works perfectly, and is still working.