Radio controlled car made for pure fun (and arduino-fu exercise). It's my first attempt at coding a medium sized project and my goal is to maintain some coherence and integrity.
The code is segmented into 6 files and (I think) profusely commented in spanish. I may translate it to english if anyone is iterested (but... look at my english level :-)
I hope this code may be interesting for anyone who wants to move from basic to intermediate arduino-fu :-)
Code is at https://github.com/MetisAdrastea/Cochecito
USING THE CAR
- Y axis of the left stick controls the drive motor
- X axis of the right stick controls steering
- Keeping L2 pressed limits steering
- Keeping R2 pressed limits top speed
- In "normal mode" it displays speed, steering position and some other debug info.
- Start enters in setup menu (and stops car)
- Nice keypress sound made with the motor driver (PWM whizz)
- Keypad up/down selects item
- X = confirm
- O = exit/cancel
- Values changed in the menu (variables about speed, steering...) are stored into EEPROM so they are reboot-resistant.