I spent a few more hours tonight hacking together the control unit, sent the order off to OSHpark, crossing fingers hoping I didn't forget anything. This will definitely be the most complex board i have had made to date. The only thing I dont like is that even though I hid the top names OSHpark automatically grabs them and adds them back to the silkscreen. I couldnt find in eagle how to move the names that are in the footprint. i thought I could just hide them and add my own on another layer, so now i have duplicate names on the components. I guess next I will start working on the enclosure while I wait for the boards to come in.