Get at least 405 latches. For sure some will break so get more.
Ours have a thickness of 1cm an most of them came from a slatted frame "Lönset" made out of birch made by a big swedish company.
Cut them and paint every length in a different colour:
- 35 x 69,2 cm - orange
- 65 x 80,5 cm - red
- 35 x 90,5 cm - lime green
- 50 x 78,0 cm - dark green
- 70 x 88,0 cm - blue
- 170 x 85,0 cm - without colour
Or calculate them to fit your needs with the easy-cheesy dome calcultor.
2 times per latch: drill a hole at 2,8 cm in the middle at the end.
Build up the dome.
The best is with 4-6 people.
- one person understands the plan and sorts the latches on the place - row by row. If one row is sorted, place the screws.
- 2 -4 people screwing all together. The order of the latches is important to balance the pressure.
- First the one coming down.
- then the two horizontal ones
- and finally the ones going down.
- 1 person fixing the screw
Put LED-Strips and use enough power to feed them. It's also nice to have some music and some carpets.
Dance and chill.