I just finished the initial System Design Document. It also includes some newly measured details on power consumption (Edit: I set up a better test bench with a reliable adapter today; picture/results below).
It also lays out some of the future work I'd like to complete, including additional firmware - so folks who don't want to use VGA can switch to NTSC or something instead.
This document is on top of the User's Guide I released (with the Hacker's Guide inset!) that lists a lot of the features onboard, and details some of the protocols I used. If you're interested in VGATonic, I'd suggest reading them both!
I set up a better testbench today. Here is a picture of one of the worst case readings:
I'm getting between 140 and 158 mA @ 5V here, so let's call it between .7 and .85 Watts for a graphics card. Not bad - I'd say that competes pretty well with what's out there, haha!