As you probably suspected from the past two posts, Rev B is ready - VGATonic is roughly 40% smaller!
- External Microcontroller clock with magic serial frequency of 7.3728 MHz
- Allows 115200 Baud serial!
- Swapped Atmel ATTiny 4313 into 2313a spot (pin compatible)
- Better ground isolation for VGA output
- Partial shielding in SPI signal section
- Fixed swapped hardware SPI from uC to CPLD, no longer need workaround
- Added LEDs!
Unless you were planning on using VGATonic as a dev board (?) and are able to solder .5mm pitch parts but not .4mm pitch parts, please build Rev B. Rev B has an unpopulated .4mm pitch header compatible with Hirose DF40C-30DS-0.4V (81 cents, Digikey) if you want to play with those GPIOs.