In preparation for the next round of judging, I recorded another brief clip demoing some of the features of VGATonic we've added (or, in the case of size, removed) since last round. Here it is:
For reference, the semifinals video is here:
Here's a text summary of the changes I've made since the first video was recorded.
- New Revision B, 40% Smaller
- ATTiny 4313A replacing 2313A for future features!
- External Oscillator, allowing 57,600 and 115,200 Baud modes
- (Alt Firmware) 848x480 VESA Standard Video Output
- Includes 424x240 mode as well
- Handles 70.7 MHz SPI, up from ~60 MHz for 640x480 firmware
- Updated Linux framebuffer drivers to allow widescreen flag to be set when loading kernel modules (see post)
- (Alt Firmware) NTSC in 320x240 in 16 Color Demo (Revision A)