Well I got the boards back from OSHPark and they look good. However, I noticed I mislabeled the SPI pins. The correct order is MOSI MISO CLK CS GND VIN SDA SCL. I guess I shouldn't have rushed and tried to mimic the Pure Engineering breakout so closely.
I soldered up one of them and have tested for shorts. I accidentally dropped a blob of soldered onto the socket when I was soldering the header on and so I had to get creative with some wick to get the shorts out from underneath the socket. The blob shorted the MOSI and MISO pins to ground but I seem to have been able to remove it all.
I powered the board with a 3.3 V source and have good power at each regulator and no power where it shouldn't be.
Next, I plan on connecting the board to an A+ Raspberry Pi and seeing if I can get any images out of it using Pure Engineering's software.
I do not plan on purchasing another module and so I have two extra PCBs and sockets to go with them. All someone would need is the module, regulators, and passives to assemble them (~$190 from Digikey). Message me if you would be interested. I am willing to get rid of them for free or the cost of shipping.