<DIV align="center"><I>LED turned on full brightness. You can see I get about 5v ripple current. Ouch.</I></DIV>
Well, it seems like it doesn't worked
Let's try harder:
LED turned on full brightness. You can see I get about 5v ripple current. Ouch.
Yeee, it's working! Italics and centered!
Back to normal
How it was done
Use Chrome Version 43.0.2357.130 m. It should work with other browsers too, but I didn't test them.
- Right click on the text you want to modify and choose "Inspect element". A new window will open in the same page.
- If it's not already selected, click on the "Elements" tab from the new window.
- In the new window, the selected row is your element you want to modify.
- Right click in the selected row from the new window, and choose "Edit as HTML". A text box will open in the new window, with the HTML code corresponding to your selected element.
- In the new opened text box, add or remove HTML tags to format your text as you wish.
- If you don't know what tag to add/modify/delete, open a new Chrome tab and google it. For this example, google http://lmgtfy.com/?q=HTML+center for text centering, or http://lmgtfy.com/?q=HTML+italics for italics.
- Click back on the Hack A Day page. You should instantly see the result of your HTML code injection.
- Now, you can continue with your Hack A Day log page editing, then press the "Publish" button.
Note: If you continue editing the Hack A Day page after you made a HTML code injection, the next paragraph will keep the modified format, so you need to apply the same technique to come back to normal.