For this project, we from jolliFactory have designed yet another Line Follower which we have aptly named it jolliBot. The design is based on the following requirements:
1. Compact enough to navigate on moderately complex tracks occupying typical size tables.
2. Uses all through-hole electronics components so someone with basic soldering skill is able to put it together.
3. Uses a micro-controller with ease of programming which can easily be swap out for use on other projects.
4. Uses easily available batteries.
5. Light weight and inexpensive.