Did quite a bit:
- Found an old vintage phone (huge one) from the attic, stripped empty inside before I got it.
- Soldered together a few more nodes, last one looks really neat.
- My overlay chip does not want any changes to it's EEPROM for some reason, will delay using it :/
- My ethernet module came in the mail, quite neat, but I have no idea if I'll use it in my home automation. Maybe as a backup master node if one goes down? I'll see if the library supports it.
- Writing an Android app is a PITA on an old computer.
So many things to try out and so small amount of free time.