So the very iffy phantom power prototye worked for a while ! The IC got warm and boiled away the earth pad that I made from coper shielding and then as I tried to re-solder an even worse fix with thin gauge wire the IC just poped open :)
ok, the prototype worked, I got 48v at 100ma power ( for a while ) so I thought just draw the board and get a few printed. I've never used solder paste so I'm looking forward to trying that with a heat gun or a cheap small oven... heres a pic of the garber design files..
The L1 coil looks massive but the IC is really small, 3x3mm. hopfully I got the drawing correct, I did'nt really like the really small gap in C4 between pads but thats what was in the data sheet so I stucjk with it.
I went for a white board ! dont see many of those.. if it works out ok I think I will try and print the pre-amp board. Then go for version one of the ADC DSP DAC board..
Still waiting for the TCXO oscilator and buffer IC so I can make the 24.576mhz master clock for the ADC, DSP & DAC. looking forard to trying that !