Code for Mega 2560:
3d Printer Files:
Video of the Simulated Run:
Mathew G for putting together the code that made this work.
"a thrilling tale of procrastination, lowered expectations, and last minute bullshit." - Mathew
Scot Y for designing all the parts and seeing that they went together.
"Wow, this is taking forever" - Scot
This project started slow as we hunted for a theme to work around. When the Mk 16 was decided upon we then sketched out a plan of attack. This plan fell to the wayside as we discovered that out 3d printer was much slower then expected. It took most of the time we were working on the project just to get the parts printed off. Next, it too 2 days (on and off) to get all the lights set up and hooked up. And finally we did a sprint to the finish line by getting the code working and documentation (somewhat) complete in just under 30 hours.
Due to most of the project being printing we did not do many project logs except to poke fun at our progress. We should have posted more but there was to little of interest to make the log worth while.