H0FR60 is a compact solid state relay (SSR) module capable of driving AC loads up to 600V and 1.2A. It is based on Panasonic AQH3213A SSR and STM32F0 MCU. It is part of the upcoming Hexabitz modular prototyping system.
- Use as a stand-alone smart AC relay and easily control AC loads (lamps, fans, power outlets, etc.) via a Command Line Interface (CLI).
- Firmware has embedded on / off / toggle, timers and PWM functionality.
- Program advanced C code with our easy-to-use APIs.
- Connect many H0FR60 modules together and build interesting flat and curved boards with any configuration you imagine!
- Send commands to a single relay, a group of relays or broadcast to all of them.
- Connect to external hardware or combine with other Hexabitz modules!
Note: This module was named H09R00 before.
- Five array ports and six power ports (+3.3V and GND).
- Access to 5xUART, 2xI2C, SWD, BOOT0, RESET.
- Panasonic AQH3213A solid-state relay (SSR):
- 120V or 240V AC rated voltage.
- 600V AC peak OFF-state voltage.
- 1.2A ON-state RMS current.
- 100 µsec maximum turn-on time.
- Zero-crossing detection.
- Yellow indication LED for SSR state.
- SSR load connector: TE Connectivity/AMP 2-position 5.08mm shrouded header.
- STM32F091CBU6 MCU.
- 8MHz external oscillator.
- Shape: Hexagon
- Size: 3 cm short diagonal
- Area: 7.8 cm^2
- Soldermask Color: Dark green
- Finish: ENIG (gold) or HASL-LF (tin)
- Module schematics [PDF]
- Coming soon!
Q: What types of loads you can switch with this SSR?
A: All sorts of AC loads < 700 watts including lamps, fans, heaters, power outlets, AC synchronous motors, etc. You can also switch DC loads in the same range (but this SSR will not stop a DC load going the other direction unless you turn it off).