- Raspbian based
- 5" HDMI Screen for use of Desktop when programming/display serial monitor etc
- GPIO pins to be broken out in development area.
- To be connected to the Arduino by USB for programming and serial communication
- Wifi Dongle for Internet connection and VNC serving to other devices when necessary.
- Either an Uno (for ease of shield use) or a Nano (with a screw terminal breakout)
- UPDATE - I found my old Mega!
- Connected to Pi for serial comms & programming
- Additional 3.3v/5v power rails to be available for connection of further devices.
- Additional Bluetooth module for communication.
- Standard breadboard
- 3.3v/5v power rails for prototyping.
- 5", non-touch (for now)
- Driver board to be embedded in device
- 5v for Pi, Arduino, breadboard power supply.
- Screen is recommended 12v, but can run on 5.
- Potential battery power, but not necessary