Connect the 2 gen4-HMI display like the diagram below
3Compile and Load
- Click on the “Compile” button. Note: This step could be skipped. However, compiling is essential for debugging purposes.
- Connect the display to the PC. Make sure that you are connected to the right port. Red Button indicates that the device is not connected, Blue Button indicates that the device is connected to the right port.
- Go back to “Home” tab. This time, click on the “Comp’nLoad” button.
- Workshop 4 IDE will prompt you to select a drive to copy the image files to a uSD Card. After selecting the correct drive, click OK.
4Mount uSD Card
- When the uSD card is not yet inserted, this message will appear on your gen4 Display: "Drive not mounted"
- After inserting your uSD card the GUI will be loaaded on your display.